Join us to celebrate movement and community as we increase awareness about good nutrition and physical activity as keys to better health. You’ll be supporting BACHAC’s mission to eliminate health disparities across generations and diverse communities with every step!
Step out with us for the Movement we call Soul Stroll!
Here’s what you’ll experience as a Soul Stroll participant:
- Cool Gear: You’ll receive an Official Soul Stroll t-shirt and mask!
- Community Building with Peer-to-Peer Fundraising:
You can ask your family members, sorority or fraternity, church,
co-workers, community organization, or social justice group to follow
and support your progress during Soul Stroll via peer-to-peer
- Friendly Team Competition: Create a team of your co-workers or friends to compete with other teams!
- Fitness Tracking: Your mobile device or wearable device will integrate seamlessly with our new app – get those steps up!
- Scrapbook: Share photos and posts with other participants
- Virtual Map: Watch a community of participants traveling the same virtual route
- Resource Marketplace: Visit sponsors and health organizations
Check back for updates!
Friday, October 2
- VIP Reception with Sunny Hostin (Invite Only)
Saturday, October 3
The Movement Run/Walk Day and Celebration
- 9am: A Message from Sunny Hostin
- 9am to 3pm: Resource Marketplace with Live Interaction
- Noon to 3pm: Zoom Afterparty with Celebrity DJ